Sunday, August 8, 2010

jalan TAR henna

credited to lily for this beautiful pics..suker..



nice huh?only cost me rm5..sumone told me to have this type of henna at kuantan, the price is in rm200 - rm250 range...???


i pay a visit to jalan Tar last 2 weks
the main point is to look for awning tudung to be wear on hari raya
2 pics to be exact
i end up bought 6 tudung (including 1 princess tudung)
will upload the pics of my princess tudung soon
n here's some pics of me doing henna
anuty tu baru aje bukak kedai
its not bad at all...so boleh la buat jugak for my wedding nnt
=)

2 comments:

  1. woi! i loike yr pink handbag! nak~~ thehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. woit...i jimat2 n sep my salary for 4 months..my fren bought this from us..kalau u nak..i can help u..its a waayy cheaper than coach klcc tu..rm950 for this swing pack..huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete