Friday, July 1, 2011

of handbags

i am not a fashionista but i love handbag..to some ladies, a bag is practically nothing more than a container for used tissues and old receipts but in my opinion, a handbag is a masterwork of beauty and functionality..and since i dont even know on how to play with my attire, i might need a handbag collections to boost my confidence level whenever i'm going out




lets take a look of what i have

this red chain handbag is from Guess..was fiancee (belum kawen lagi) treat..

pics from coach.com


coach melon satin op art swingpack on me (pics was taken at tangkuban perahu, bandung)

from coach.com

coach coral trim leather wristlet on me (on arabian theme wedding, Tengku Leen)

from ck.com

beautiful ck lurex on me (azla shazila wedding in Banting)

pics taken from mulberry official website

beautiful mulberry for target on me..(on bestfrens bday celebration at Summerset Resort Rompin)

from coach.com

the precious 14141 coach leather brooke on me..this beautiful handbag is from husband (as hantaran masa kawen aritu)..most expensive, most valueable, most reminiscence and most remembrance..






i have been reminded by husband, not to buy any handbag yet..not now..i am now stick to the promise eventho my eyes and my mind cant stop thinking on another batch..just to let u know, our daily expenses is using cash..we do not own any credit card =)






---------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment