Tuesday, October 4, 2011

canoeeeee canoodling !

dear readers..sorry for rarely (and now became more rarely updates)..me myself was actually in dilemma..i'm weighing all the pros and cons of having this online diary..I previously decided, under the circumstances, to let my facebook account not accessible to everyone..and now, i'm necessarily comfortable with..Still without facebook, i live close enough to my family and close friends..thats pretty good to add more colors to my daily routine..but late afternoon today, i received one sms from unknown number, which the style of text remind me of someone

"salam makcik malin..pe khabar?awat tutup facebook pulak??nak kene ni!!pe cite skang??"

dang! the sender is my friend, a close friend of mine, calling all the way from Perth, Aussie..*i miss u midah..sobs*..but i hope u are going to understand the situation i'm facing  right now..
its important to get everythings jot down here as my short term memory loss is getting cronics

..........

as for my life, nothing fancy had happens..other than practising sedantary life, there's nothing more..

only works.driving to kl.driving from kl to rompin.rewind.

just in case if u are wondering what happens when i went to meet hubby every weekend, here comes the answer..d will drop me at any shopping mall requested, while he' working..after finished worked, he will fetch me (at the same location)..thats sound weird..but that IS really happen..too much complaining i guess..full stop..

now let me share a few pictures taken at Cannodling, Bangsar Village II..(officially my next stop shopping mall due to cozy mall and no so crowded comparing to the rest)..

outside 
 cool interior
 tak ada org?hehe..saya sorang saja makan kat sini..pelik jugak tu..
 love the yellow mellow
 ada crayon n kertas..boleh conteng2..ape lagi..only one thing cross my mind..hehehe
 xada gambar yang lebih elok..all pics taken from my ChaCha..heee
the noodles ethics..kene baca ni...

ok thats all..bye!

1 comment: