Sunday, September 16, 2012

being a mom!

hi all
this is just a quick update from me
darling daughter is in her good nap so i guess this is the perfect time for me to annouce
 
my daughter was born on 29th august (induced for 5 days overdue) at Hospital Putrajaya. I am taking FPP (which formerly known as private wing scheme in government hospital- more stories to come insyaAllah). After 16 hours (no kidding lol) of labor and about 15mins of pushing, our little angel made her grand entrance to the world.

my husband beamed with love. he'd done with iqamah to our little girl. i dont cry on my engagement, i dont cry on the day that i've become a wife, but i do cry at the moment i saw her little pink face and i couldn't believe how lucky i was to be holding the perfect little girl in my arms.

becoming a mother is a major life event. the moment that u bring a new life into the world, everythings changes.

little missy is now my life.
she is the main reason why i must be strong.
she is the main reason why me and husband must work harder.

when i see you smile, i can face the world.

mama and abah love u so much, Aulia Binti Md Riza Iskandar

 

No comments:

Post a Comment