Tuesday, October 11, 2011

berharap...dan terus berharap

last few months, I hosted d’s birthday..a few phone call made to a few hotel’s restaurant around Puchong-Bangi-Putrajaya..with a little budget (setelah banyak duit dikirai-kirai untuk kegunaan our wedding day), the choices is very-very limited..n most of them tak amek booking in a small quantity...being myself yang selalu give up, i was thinking for another option, with the help from Mr Google..

my last phone calls b4 give up bring me to Shangri-La Putrajaya..they sent me the quotation on Wednesday, i’ve confirmed the order also on Wednesday..on Thursday, one of the staff called me, saying that the restaurant will be closed for Government Event..what more can i say?mmg dah tak ada rezeki..hanya pasrah..

d giving an idea for us, just to spent time in one hotel room, malam harinya tgk movie..marathon..he bought the tickets and we’re schedules to start marathon at 10pm, The Mines..at 4pm on Friday, one of the staff from Azur, ShangriLa Putrajaya, rang me and asking whether i’m still interested to have small dinner there or not..Dang!!absolutely agreed!..i almost burst into tears when the staff said that they will reserve the whole restaurant for us, from 8pm-10pm..i did asked, why they have to do that? mereka bilang sebagai ganti terpaksa reject my order..syukur sangat2..mmg rezeki la kan..

here’s some pics on that day, itself







the outcome of the celebration was just so wonderful!First of all d was shocked which is was the reaction I was hoping we would get..the food was delicious, the atmosphere was perfect for us, and we really adored every steps of the process, that Azur planned for us..I would highly recommend Azur, Shangri La Putrajaya as a place to throw a classy celebration!

if anyone from Azur comes across this blog, me and husband sincerely thank you for all the wonderfull day that we will remember forever...

time flies and in another 19 days from today, I’m turning 27 *theeehheehh*..there absolutely will be another birthday celebration soon..I was pretty clueless about “the celebration” this year but deep down inside, I’m really hoping for something romantic with an elegant surrounding..I have travelled so much lately that I’m considering I should be rewarded…lol..*berangan*


i did asked him, banyak kali..

sayang, did u plan something?err..my birthday is just around the corner..where to celebrate?
mmm..i think we are going to spent more money next year..me kan nak pindah sini..so kita makan kat Nasi Kandar Pelita jela..me kan cakap me suka sgt ayam madu kat situ..jimat2 ok?..

mm ok..then saya tukar topic..the other day, i dropped the questions again..

can u give me any clue, on what present i will get from u this year?
aik..give me your handbag..(mencari sesuatu, then he brings out my ChaCha..)..this is your bday present..d dah cakap kan aritu...

ok..saya senyap
hari lain pulak, again..

had u booked any romantic dinner?
nope..just wait..
alaa..just let me know..bagi la clue sikit
tunggu jela ok me..
mm..just tell me..how if i dont have suitable attire to wear?
xpe..pakai je pape yang ada..

i dont know how to express my real feeling here
saya tidak mengharapkan apa-apa hadiah
but i’m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoping for a wonderful, exiting and awesome bithday dinner...for two of us..planned by him..
done..hope u’ll read this, husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment