Tuesday, November 15, 2011

its hard...

after a year of exciting and memorable stint with this school, i am moving to a new school in another region next year.and since the school break is just around the corner, my last working day is Friday, 18th nov 2011.saying good bye to people i've worked with, people i shared my time, sweat and blood with was the hardest thing ever. but it had to be done.my eyes watered a little while i write my good bye note to my students.and the responses were overwhelming..they cried like a kid..begging me to stay...everyone's keep on saying sorry for being childish, for not completing their homework, for not participating in class, for sometimes (not sometime, but most of the time) late to my class...well kid, this is not THE thing..this is really the time for me to move on to new opportunities..just to let u know, this desicion is not an easy one and it took a lot of consideration.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and the staffs, they are planning an annual dinner cum a farewell party to me ( i am the only one who is lucky this year..the only teacher from my school who selected to transfer to a new school)..the event will be held in Hotel Seri Malaysia , Tanjung Gemuk on this 17th..the emcee appoint, and i've been ask to give a speech..a farewell speech..i hope that i can voice out clearly..please........................................................dont cry!



No comments:

Post a Comment