Sunday, October 30, 2011

i've just turned 17 *plus 10*

assalamualaikum
masih ingat entri ini?..are you guys ready for the sequel?
...






...






...





...



...


...

..
.

alhamdulillah..
i feel extra special today..for what he've done in this special day which comes once in a year, husband really made me fall in love with him, over and over again, ...syukur..another year of survive..this is my 1st time celebrating birthday as a wife..with God will, insyaAllah next year as a mom *amin*..and instead of having a romantic dinner, he arrange us for a sit down lunch at Tosca, Double Tree by Hilton..yup, Hilton!..(i've been eyeing Double Tree, each time we passed by Jalan Tun Razak for couple of months ago..gladden me when he choose the very right place for us for the event..i cant stop grinning macam kerang busuk from the moment that we entered the parking bay hahaha)..*excuse me*
sesampai..toilet itu wajib..me and ladies, xboleh dipisahkan
ada ketimbit kat bawah mata..spoil betul
me choosing the drink..d rajin betul amek pics saya
si kacak dambaan hati..auww...demure..that was him..was thinking to get him a fedora..should i?
p/s : one of my friend, uby (hai uby, i know u'll read this entry) said that muka d macam model iklan ape tah..
gaya lagi ke b?sms aku cepat tau!respon!
a basket of italian bread, and titbits..nice presantation
penne arabiata for me, and salmon alla griglia for him..
d makan laju2..then i asked him, sedap ke d?
yeee...sedaaaapppp sangat..
i ngecek sikit...mmg sedap u'oll
nampak x green crumble on top of the salmon tu?
tu super super sedap..serius tak tipu
my pasta is just so-so..biasa jela kot
d jahat..x henti2 comparing my upper arms, with his arms..off course la saya punya lagi besar..aiyo..
gagah lagi perkasa
what make's me feel more eminent, was when 3 of the staff which is including the floor manager, came to me and sing a Happy Birthday song..dari jauh dah nampak doang datang, malu tau..when they are in front of me, singing the song, i am dumb.. plus my complexion suddenly changed.. *-*
incik floor manager..semangat nak nyalakan lilin..
the best tiramisu i've ever had..its quite a weird taste when tiramisu is combine with demerara (gula merah)...*i asked for the recipe*but the taste is perfect..i swear..
scrumping.exquisite.lavishly chocletey.
before saying goodbye, we sounter around the pool..

he gave this..ingatkan frame aje..rupanya, attach together is a pair of gold earings
tq so much sayang
i never though life after marriage would be this sweet
in return, i'll give u my unconditional love
forever...

by far, this is the best birthday celebration in my life..thank you so much sayang for making it real...

Allah, He dont give what we want
but
Allah, He will give us what we need

till then,blog

No comments:

Post a Comment